My new tempest was put outside 5 days ago and there hasn’t been any substantial wind since. What I think is an interesting observation is that the max wind speed measured (gust) seem to go from 0 to at least 3 km/h but almost never shows a value of 1 or 2 km/h. More clearly seen when I zoom in on the data.
Not a problem, but remarkable anyway. Also because of the lack of wind, the balancing act didn’t happen yet, so wind directions are way off.
still hardly any wind, so I took it inside after dark, i put it in front of a fan. did a quick test of the four cardinal directions and that seems to work fine. That is at least reassuring. Put the unit outside again, and keep an eye on the discharge curve.