Information on Climate

For those of you who agree that “settled science” is not science at all… as it pertains to man caused climate change. I suggest you take the time to periodically check out the following web site. It has been around for years and provides information that you will not find in your general search for climate knowledge via your normal browser searches.

Watts Up With That? – The world’s most viewed site on global warming and climate change

1 Like

Here are a couple of great website that critically examine and explain the evidence behind climate change. SkepticalScience is particularly good at logically examining and exposing many of the climate denier myths that are regularly parroted on social media and news outlets

SkepticalScience
Explaining climate change science & rebutting global warming misinformation

RealClimate
Climate science from climate scientists…

4 Likes

I agree with george1. Another person who I respect is Tony Heller
He is a very capable data analyst, He strays into politics and COVID which may not meet your approval. However his ability to dredge up newspaper reports from the past and compare them with weather records is outstanding. As a result, the mainstream climate industry hates him with a passion. I like the old saying from WW2 that “you know when you are over the target when the flack gets bad”.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.