IFTTT pressure not matching app pressure

I’ve been logging my Tempest data for about a week now using the canned IFTTT applet, and it seems to work reasonably well. However, I just noticed that the pressure being logged by the IFTTT applet doesn’t match the sea-level pressure being reported by the Tempest iPhone app. For example, the Google Sheet just logged 29.90 but the Tempest is actually reporting a sea-level pressure of 29.93". Is it possible the IFTTT applet is logging station pressure rather than sea-level pressure?

1 Like

if you scroll down on you main page, you can see both sea level pressure and station pressure. In your case the difference is about 0.03. So yeah, that would be quite possible.

Yes, that seems to be it. I wonder why the IFTTT connection would only allow you to log station pressure and not sea-level pressure. Odd.

1 Like

indeed, I would go as far as saying that it is a bug and sealevel pressure should be logged instead or at least in addition to station level.

1 Like

There might be a bug or a simple misunderstanding. If it’s a bug I think it would have been reported before now.