How well is shipping going?

Thanks vreihen will do

Thanks @vreihen, that helps… it’s now waiting to be picked up by FedEx… I think. :wink:

1 Like

Hi @otko

Contract manufacturing is unfortunately not an exact science, especially for first run products. If we had the luxury of knowing exact timing – we’d tell you exact dates. There are many variables that can affect production timing that we either do not know, or cannot control. That said, we hope to produce and ship all products in June.

Appreciate your continued patience. We really do.

2 Likes

Question wasn’t really meant for exact date. But I hope you know at least if its matter of week, month or year, or,… :slight_smile:

1 Like

WooHoo!!! Made it to Jersey!
FedEx is promising EOD on 06/08!

2 Likes

I am stoked! My Sky (2535 on BackerKit) has made it to the United States and has cleared customs! Now it seems to have spent the day toodling around the Los Angeles area. I was hoping to have it by the weekend, but it’s still got to come ⅔ of the way across the country. But it looks like one more blue dot in Louisiana will be turning yellow soon!

Still, I want to send my congratulations and thanks to the WeatherFlow folks for all the due diligence to both develop the product, spend the time working the issues to make it a quality product, and work so hard to get the shipping as well as can be managed with users anxious to get their hands on the product. You guys are awesome!

4 Likes

I guess a bunch of us are stuck at the Fedex station in LA. Tried to find a Fedex tracking # on the Yun Express site but couldn’t find an English translation. Heres to hoping its on its way and just not updated on the tracking info.

I used Chrome… it offered to translate the page, which worked to get the FedEx number.

2 Likes

Although… Looks like Fedex’s site is down.

1 Like

Found the number and yes Fedex is down.

1 Like

I just got the notice my Sky was delivered to the local post office and is out for delivery.

4 Likes

Woohoo! Exciting stuff! Post pictures once you get it installed. It’s always interesting to see how folks are mounting their units.

Mine made it out of California. I should have it next week. We’ve got some showers forecast, I’m hoping I have it in time for it to use the rainfall as part of the calibration process.

Yes, it does and I will.

3 Likes

Can’t wait. Especially the map count.

My SKY just arrived! But, we have a problem…I received a box with two SKY’s when I only purchased one. :astonished:

3 Likes

Lucky! I hope it wasn’t supposed to be mine.

One is the hub, one is the air, and one is the sky
Normally
Do you mean you got all above but 2 sky units?

Pics or it didn’t happen. :wink:

3 Likes

Some guys have ALL the luck. :stuck_out_tongue:

GaryFunk, I can feel your anticipation from here. Mine’s probably two weeks out yet, so I hope you’ll post plenty of photos/video so we can live vicariously.