How well is shipping going?

Ok, more clear now.
My case in the third: 868 SKY only.

Since I’m in Italy (Europe) I have to wait for 868MHz production that’s after all 915MHz. I don’t know how many 915 device they have to produce (1300 is just for 915MHz ??) so we in EU still have no timing for 868MHz device. Have you any timing about EU device? At least a SOP (start of production).

Just got the noticed that it shipped to Canada! Whoaaaaooooo

1 Like

…and mine is Still being played with at JFK…

1 Like

30 May Update:

Just sent tracking info emails to approx 221 915mHz SKY-only deliveries. These were mostly to backers in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Example: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=YT1814916259900103

Plus we just sent tracking details to 362 backers receiving 915mHz Complete stations. These recipients are in US, CA, AU, NZ, and other non-EU regions. Roughly prioritized by IGG order number and order date. This would include those awaiting a complete station in the noted regions up to IGG order number 1061 which was placed on 06-18-2016.

So far, just over half of all backer orders have been shipped. More 915 Complete stations are being processed as we speak (er, type).

5 Likes

Order ID Number 193, Backerkit Number 404. Air, Sky and Hub are on their way. Just got my email…more to come…

Hey guys!
Will there be another address check before shipping to Europe?

Thanks!
Sascha

Thrilled to hear that you’ve moved into the Complete Station realm!

This shipment includes both of my orders!! (mine and my dads).

@WFmarketing Can you clarify whether all of the 915 SKY-only orders for the US have been fulfilled? I have not yet received a shipping notification, but am part of the USA SKY-only crowd.

@pswired Couple dozen more 915 SKY-onlys to go.

1 Like

Order ID’s 2052 and 2257 (Sky only) are on their way to NZ, Thanks Weatherflow (-:

@sascha-grimm If you need to change your delivery address to Europe, please do it now! We need to lock down orders for shipping. Goto weatherflow.backerkit.com and enter the email address you used for your original Indiegogo order.

Whoo-hoo. The Sky finally made it to Denver.

Screenshot_20180530-191225_Deliveries

2 Likes

It just cleared and should be picked up soon.

Hi,
when do you expect production of 868 SKY only to do on? How long will it take to fulfill all 868 SKY only packages?

Hi, when can we expect the europe orders to ship? Thanks

Just saw that… woohoo!

1 Like

Mine was just handed to USPS.

1 Like

Do they create a new tracking number once it gets to Fedex? No activity since it arrive at the LA Fedex facility on the 29th

I seem to recall a tracking number change here on the east coast after my first order cleared Customs. Try tracking it with YUN’s own web site, because I think it is what gave me the FedEx number that I followed from there through the FedEx and USPS handoffs…

1 Like