How well is shipping going?

@val

Snap,

UK & Didim, Turkey (Aegean Sea)

Can’t wait

I’m showing as 127 in the backerkit and have not seen any shipping info to date. I must be early in the order for shipping?

@chuck.tatham You are order number 1868 in our system.

:grin: guess that backerkit number isn’t relevant. Thanks for looking me up!

Hi kkoenig,

May I ask what is my order number in your system and when can I expect it arrive?

Feature request - A simple self-serve portal to look up your order number, as well as what number you are currently shipping??? :thinking:

1 Like

Hi @KlaipedaCity You can see your order number on Indiegogo. I can’t tell you your order number because I don’t know who you are. :wink: Also, see weatherflow.backerkit.com for order details and we’ll post tracking number once shipped. We don’t know exact arrival dates as it takes an unpredictable amount of time to air freight, arrive in country, go through customs clearance, and finally get delivered via local post. Right now we are sending batches of a couple hundred every few days.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Proud to be the 1,590th :sunglasses: on @BackerKit for WeatherFlow Smart Weather Sta… Thanks @weatherflow

@WFmarketing Just checked my backerkit number. I’m 2757. I supported the campaign back in October 2017, but number 2757 seems pretty late in the game. Is the higher number due to my purchasing of an add-on WEATHERmeter when I filled out the survey, or was purchase 2757 actually back in Oct? Just trying to figure out if I moved to the end because of the add-on purchase.

I’m 111th on BackerKit…

…and Indigogo #2412

1 Like

I think you’re actually at that position because of when you ordered. I ordered just a bit before you (Sept.) and I"m 2390, I also did an add-on after the fact and it didn’t change my backerkit number. Of course I don’t know that the number really indicates our place in the shipping queue and if our add-on orders effects that or not.

1 Like

I am 2531 and backed sometime in June of 2017.

The backer number depends on when you filled out the survey

Unless I’m misunderstanding @WFmarketing above, the BackerKit number is not your place in the shipping queue!
Your actual order date (and number) are available from Indiegogo when you logon:

1. Click on your name in the top right corner, and pick “My Contributions” from the pull-down list.

2. In the “Perks” column, there is a “View Order Details” link with your payment date and order number.

I have the following two perks on my list:

July 5, 2016 - #1315
August 2, 2016 - #2061

(Note that those years are 2016!)

As of this writing, I have not received shipping notices for either USA shipment. If this is the actual shipping priority order as I understand it, you can set your expectations accordingly…

2 Likes

You should be getting the Gold Sky. Truly an early backer.

2 Likes

@vreihen Sorry, I misspoke. My Indiegogo number is 2757 - that’s the number I’m using. I appreciate the info, though. I’m not complaining - just trying to manage my own expectations. No matter what the wait-time is, I expect the end product will definitely be worth the wait.

1 Like

I hope it will be shipped for next Chinese Newyear :joy:

1 Like

@les_jeanne Your Indiegogo order number is the priority order. 2700s is correct for Oct 2017.

2 Likes

@WFmarketing Thanks for the info - truly appreciate it.

I just got a shipping notice. However, tracking says it’s already in customs as of 2 days ago. Wohoo.

2 Likes

In the 3000s here. Gonna take a little while for me. Ordered about a month ago.