How well is shipping going?

I would now ask you to give me a time slot when I get the complete weather station delivered to Germany.
I can see her answer by the end of this week.

this is the latest status

WF will give an update when they have. David is in China right now to solve all the problems as best as he can.

1 Like

Hi there. I imagine it’s a frustrating ordeal. How does one get a ‘ball park’ of when an Alabama delivery may very generally be anticipated?

Donal

Don’t forget that they also offered to let backers sell their un-delivered unit to >> someone else who missed the original campaign order deadline…

Any chance you have the link to where they said that? I don’t want to sell, and this is not a dig on WF, but with no end in sight, I may need to look at other options if I want to do some of the work with my kid we were going to do before school starts back up. Thanks!

Got an email today to say the unit I ordered on the last closing day’s of the campaign has been shipped
great ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So we can all wildly speculate about when we might expect ours, can you let us know your Indiegogo order # and whether you are getting a 915 mHz or 868 mHz version?

1 Like

No 868mhz version for you I guess. Ordered before you, the 868mhz version.

I guess this is the order you are talking about
weather-display
Field Testers
May 12

my order:
Order ID
Order Date
April 28, 2018
So was this a 915 unit and I am assuming that this is your second unit as you were a field tester. I am still waiting on mine a 915 My Order ID
Order Date
March 22, 2018
Estimated Delivery Date
April 2018 and I did not recieve any notification ?

3121 here and didnt receive any notification of shipping.

@weather-display @peter @droiddk @fishrman @mblub8 You are an eager and interesting bunch. We love y’all. We can’t wait to get a new Smart Weather Station in your hands. But alas, your current speculation about weather station shipping priority is a bit astray. @weather-display added a WeatherFlow WEATHERmeter to his order (thanks, it’s a cool little product!). We just got those back in stock in AU/NZ and shipped out the few remaining orders on 30July which triggers the automated shipping notification that @weather-display noted. The WEATHERmeters are shipped separately via our fulfillment warehouse in various regions around the globe. They are not shipped with the weather stations which are coming directly from our contract manufacturer in Shenzhen for expediency.

As noted in a recent shipping update in this thread: Production update July 11 - #41 by WFmarketing …production of all remaining weather stations is in full steam. We expect to ship all orders for all regions in August. In fact, yesterday our contract manufacturer pulled ~350 completed stations to box and ship immediately. We will continue to balance the rhythm of production and shipping batches in priority order by Indiegogo number and region as promised.

Carry on.

4 Likes

Hahaha - thanks for the update! Whilst wildly speculating is fun, it’s always better to have the proper facts. You guys are doing a great job - keep it up :smiley:

2 Likes

I Think That Weather-Display deserves a bigger spoon than me :parrot:

ah said the blind man
I did not read the details enough of the email!
my bad !

4 Likes

Don’t feel bad, if I see any email from WeatherFlow as the sender I would probably drop my iPad, not read it and go out & install my mount!:grin:

2 Likes

@bestboy56 - that’s almost exactly what I did! Got the email from WeatherFlow, got excited, installed the mount, came back in and read this forum, re-read my email, and found out that it’s just the WEATHERmeter on its way. :rofl: Pretty funny, but at least I know my modified satellite antenna mount fits. Looks pretty good, too. Just waiting for the Sky now.

3 Likes

See, it will work out in the end!

2 Likes

I ordered my second air n sky on the last day to order. When will i get it

@caredlands See the recent shipping update:

However, this reply from @WFmarketing regarding your order still stands:

Be patient - your second system will arrive once everyone else has received their first.

2 Likes

In the last batch they ship… they said first in, first out orders wise. They also said they hope to have them all shipped this month. I have been waiting for order 2784, but I have been very pleased with the updates weatherflow has been providing that I had no need to post… and I still don’t question it!

2 Likes

Hades has surely frozen over. I just received the shipping notice on my August 2016 order!!!

Still in China, but at least it is on its way…

2 Likes