How well is shipping going?

@WFmarketing Any chance you have an estimate for when those last few dozen US-bound 915 MHz SKY-only units will go out?

Awaiting a full status report from Shenzhen tomorrow. Kinda wish we had a webcam fixed on the shipping dock! Will post reports as we know details and upload tracking info into BackerKit as we get it.

2 Likes

Im picking these will be the NZ ones as well :slight_smile:

Hi!
Iā€™m the 726th backer according to Backerkit ā€¦ and under ā€˜Statusā€™ itā€™s been saying ā€œReady To Shipā€ for the last few weeks. Any idea how long ā€œReady To Shipā€ means in Backerkit language? :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness, just wondering how much longer before before my order gets sent out? Is there a way to tell?

Thanks guys ā€¦ Iā€™m very anxious!

Hey Folks,

According to BackerKit, Iā€™m the 149th backer of the project and chose the complete setup as the reward. Iā€™ve read about shipping order, frequencies, etc., but given my very early backer number I figured Iā€™d at least have a shipping notification by now. If I missed something that may explain why I donā€™t, I apologize, but can I get some assurance that I didnā€™t fall thru the cracks?

Thanks!

As of this writing, I have received #1315 (split Air/Sky shipments) but not #2061 (complete package). These are 915Mhz / North America versions. I do not believe that they are shipping 868Mhz (Europe frequencies) yetā€¦

1 Like

What is your Indiegogo number and at what country are you located?

Iā€™m in the US, my order number on Indiegogo is 1678.

FYI, Looks like FedEx is still having website issuesā€¦ my SKY has been ā€œIn Transitā€ from Ellenwood GA for 3 days nowā€¦even though itā€™s only about 5 hours away from my location.

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

My SKY has been on the pony express from Cali for 2 weeks now :slight_smile: It went from Cali to TX, to AZ, to KS, to IL, to IN and has been in IN for 5 says now. I am in Ohio. It is getting close! I am excited to get it and just glad to know the Pony express is still in business even though my horse seems to have died in Indiana, just oh so close :slight_smile:

Patience is a virtue so we all just need to hang in there, but it does make you wonder why they just sit for a week in one place. It will be worth the wait.

3 Likes

What about the people who have ordered a second SKY/AIR ā€“ when will we get ours ???

I would think only once all others have been delivered (which includes other countries)

When and how did you order it?

They announced that u had till a certain date ā€“ can,t remember the date/deadline - has pasted already ā€“ to order another SKY/AIR at the reduced price before it goes up ā€“ said it would make a good birthday or Christmas 2018 present for somone ā€“ dad- brother - sister - uncle - friend ???

that would have been last say of April then
not that long ago in the scheme of things

Good news. You Sky is about to be handed off to USPS.

How can you tellā€¦ FedUp is still showing it in GAā€¦ with a timestamp of 3:23 this morning.

1 Like

Smartpost is the facility where itā€™s handed off to USPS.
Screenshot_20180606-062250_Deliveries

Yeah, already knew thatā€¦ thought maybe you were seeing something I did notā€¦ Weird it took 4 days to travel across town form FedEx to USPSā€¦ and weird that is is being handed off to USPS just outside Atlanta, when I live in FLā€¦ oh wellā€¦ should be here Friday!

1 Like

It took four days to go from NC to GA. The In Transit To means thatā€™s where itā€™s going.