How to Integrate with Amazon Alexa [Video]

I put together a quick video for those who like visual instructions on how to setup Amazon Alexa Integration with Weatherflow.

For anyone interested:

4 Likes

Great work! It would be great if someone made a similar video explaining IFTTT and Smart Things integration.

2 Likes

Thank you!

IFTTT is next and once the smartthings integration is released I’ll be doing one on that as well!

2 Likes

Sounds great!

Unfortunately it is not available in my country store amazon.fr.

Are there any plan for makint it available worldwide?

Oliver

1 Like

Same here in France. When will the French version of the Alexa skill available? A work around is to use IFTTT of course.

1 Like

I wanted to activate the advertised Alexa integration, but the skill “Smart Weather” seems to be unavailable in my country (Germany)

Any update when we can expect that to work?

1 Like

At present (double checked) Alexa is currently available in English in US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. New English speaking countries are coming. For localised versions (read translated), planned but no ETA

A Alexa skill that works in France .

Christophe, reply to your question just above your post. Not in localised languages yet.

1 Like

But why … it is just a translation of the text … if you give us the us alexa code … I could even implement it in alexa blueprint just by translating a couple of phrase and replace the text … my 8 years old kid can do it for his own alexa skills … it s not a big thing just a couple of hours work and you don t need a lot of knowlegde of skill to do it … and to be honest you advertised ‘alexa integration’ on the backers place on kickstarter and allowed international funding… I love the station but go futher , don t wait, be ahead… meet the expectation and certainly if so easely achieved