Having Multiple Tempest Units - Sharing Only One

Hey guys, I’ve got a station at my house and a station at my office. I’m trying to figure out a way I can share a link to only ONE of my stations, for other employees, customer, etc. so they can see the unit at the office. I still want my other unit to report on weather underground, and be available to select people, so I don’t want to make it totally private. Any ideas? Thanks!

1 Like

If you just give the share link of the webpage, it will only show the page of that station and not the others. I tested it and it work (change browser so you’re not logged in the page as that does indeed give you the option to toggle stations)

Screenshot 2020-08-07 at 13.06.22

url will be something like “https://tempestwx.com/station/xxxxx

xxxx = station id

2 Likes

assuming you have two hubs and therefore two independent stations, you can make one public and share that. However, I don’t think you can make the other station only available to select people. Once you share it, it is public. Of course you don’t have to tell anybody else the link to that other station, but they could access it by guessing the id, or perhaps even by looking the station up on the public map.