Feature development

I would like to see a thread from weather flow developers that gives us an idea of feature development that they are working on. Also an idea of when they think the features will be implemented. Seems like a lot of features have been suggested but nothing seems to be moving forward. Just an observation from my end but I don’t see anything posted from staff about progress.

Stating ‘when’ implies a commitment and people will basically pound them into the pavement if they don’t hit a committed date, so I wouldn’t expect to see one. It would be nice to see at least a notional roadmap of course, but historically we haven’t heard a peep there either, likely for the same reason.

1 Like

This would be two documents.

1. Bug fixes.
  2. Enhancements.

Those documents would be further divided into subcategories such as, firmware, hardware, software, Apple, Android, web and possibly others.

1 Like

It would sure be a nice pair of lists to have…if there’s a feature we can vote for, I’d use one of my limited votes on it.

1 Like

That’s what we are doing with the feature voting.

Oh I understand that a date is not something that needs to be stated but at least I’d like to know what they’re working on so that we know it’s in the works. Even anything that they’re working on as general info instead of putting into subcategories. At least I know there is light at the end of the tunnel instead of just a black hole.

Let me rephrase. I’m suggesting that the feature to vote on would be asking for a public list of known bugs and possibly planned features asking the lines of the split you suggested for organization.

Not voting for any one in particular, but voting for the publication of the list of items.

3 Likes