Duplicate Tiles

here’s my site https://smartweather.weatherflow.com/station/14617/

Note the duplicate forecast tiles at the bottom. If I go to settings, both tiles are disabled. Is this a bug? How do I fix this?

1 Like

Hi @Rut_Row,
The way I would try to remove it (I might be wrong) is to open the App on your bluetooth device and while viewing the page you have shown us, touch the item you dont want and slide it sideways off the screen. I think I read @GaryFunk explain this in the past.
cheers Ian :slight_smile:

I also had two forecast tiles, one near the top and the other at the bottom.

I tried turning off the Forecast Card in settings, saved, and then turned it back on. When it came back on, only one forecast card was showing, not two.

But I don’t know if that is a permanent fix. Only time will tell.

And this fix may not work for you, Rut_Row.

1 Like

I tried that. I only have the battery card shown and that works. The forecast card is off and now only one forecast card is shown.

Definitely a bug.

It displays correctly on the web.

Actually, it didn’t display on the web for me until I totally refreshed the page (not just the “Now” button). Then it changed to only one card for the forecast.

I’ve also found a bug in one of the widgets for my iPhone but I’ll address that in a separate post.

1 Like

no because all tiles are turned off yet one shows.

Oh, so it is off now. That is strange. If you have both an iOS device and an Android device, try using a different one than what you used to set it up with to toggle the card. It may take some one at WF to fix. @corrineb can you take a look at this?

We are. Droid household.

Most bizarre is that from my phone web browser I was able to turn off all tiles then turn on the forecast and now it works as expected

1 Like

Hey @Rut_Row,

I’m glad things are in a good place now. This is a bug in the Android app. We are not exactly sure what the cause is yet, but we working on tracking down.

3 Likes