Download Cached Data

Hi @sara.dykman
There is not a simple solution that does exactly what you want, unless you can just leave the phones hot spots active full time would work.
There are several ways that it can be done though.
Basically in my experience if the hub does not upload the data to Weatherflow because there was no wifi for a while it only uploads an hour or two of the most recent data with some sensors loading more than others. Somewhere there is a specific amount mentioned but I just recall about an hour or twos worth. That means you will need the hotspot available every hour for several minutes (more than 10 minutes is my guess) to have enough time to upload its history for the past hour.
To guess how much data will be used through your mobile hotspot see this topic:

So if you simply left a mobile hotspot running at each location would be the most reliable method but perhaps too expensive depending on your purpose.
Now if you do that I am suggesting the data may not be at Weather Underground because that only works if it is live and it does not work as well as getting the historical data directly from Weatherflow servers.
There are several topics describing why Weather Underground is sometimes unreliable if loaded directly from the Tempest and will not be the one minute values.
So then all the history is available from Weatherflow servers online using several different options.
If you want all one minute data history then it can be accessed using the API which is described here:
https://weatherflow.github.io/Tempest/
For one minute data you would need to download one days worth at a time.
Several people have created different methods of using the API to display their data. Some are written in python using a raspberry pi computer or other languages or other types of computers.
Or you can use a link in your browser to pull the data straight into the browser window. The developers API area has a description where you can test doing that.
Or you can view the history simply using a web page and look at graphs or history data similar to if you were using the App.
If you actually decide to progress with your plans then I can describe more detail about how to access the history using a raspberry pi computer.
I keep having more ideas that may complicate your understanding and I just give you the links to consider but they are not actual solutions without some more work.

cheers Ian