Hi, I’ve had my tempest station (still running version 134) and hub (running version 147)
I’m trying to determine:
- How to download all my station data from WF to WeeWx (4.4).
- Determine earliest epoch timestamp recorded by my station (station ID=40660)
- Determine proper way to extract that data into a CSV file on local machine (i assume use the API)
- Practice using wee-import to get it correct.
- I notice that the API for station/device info shows “station Units” to be in US options (i assume that’s what i’d selected during install of ST), but i’m assuming all WF data is in metrics?
- When i use the sample API for my device observations, i notice that there are quite a few “Devices” under the “Station” id, does UDP collect data for each device, or aggregate all devices data before the hub releases the UDP call? i.e., do i have to download each device’s data to weewx, or is the data stored from all devices for a station?
And, yes, i’ve poured thru the Weewx Utilities and various forums, but no one seems to have commented or asked questions about this specific topic that i can find.