Custom Graph based on Weather Data - Software Recommendations

Hi @Aaristotle and welcome :slight_smile:
There are several methods to do what you are asking. Choosing which method depends on your skills. I do not know of anything off the shelf to do what you want. There are so many variables with your question that it makes it difficult to recommend a specific direction.

1. Collecting the data:
    a.Could be live within your wifi network every minute. Here is one approach: WeatherFlow UDP listener and MQTT/InfluxDB publisher utility
    b.Could be using the API to retrieve all your history for every minute past.
    WeatherFlow Tempest API & Developer Platform
    c.Could be using another off the shelf program to capture your data and store it within your own database (weewx is just one example that does that)
    WeeWX UDP driver for WeatherFlow station
    d.Unlikely what you want but might be looking at the graphs provided by the weatherflow App or web site.
    e.Could be IFTTT saving each minute to google sheets then sent to your graphs.
    https://community.tempest.earth/t/ifttt-smart-weather-applet/25402.

2. Graphing: You mention ‘automatically’. Does that mean you wish to produce the graph when ever you wish to look at the link or image? As compared to opening a spreadsheet.

a. There is a topic in this forum I would have to search harder for that is creating automatic graphs after you have installed the software into a raspberry pi or similar linux based computer. Use the magnifying glass on this forum to search.
b weewx does graphs which would require you to adjust to your requirement if that is possible.
c. I also wanted automatic graphs different to anything that I could find off the shelf and ended up building my own system using a raspberry pi with the python programming language. It now runs continuously without a database by using the API to get my historical data and draw the graphs. I can imagine exactly how to do what you are asking by using a similar approach to what I have done. But it requires learning python to do it.
d. If your old system already created your required graph then perhaps the simplest might be learning how to get your temperature values into your old system?
good luck cheers Ian :slight_smile: