Connecting Tempest to WeatherUnderground

Have a WU account and an ID and Key but it continues to show me as Offline even though my Tempest is active and public sharing is on. Obviously I am missing a step to link my Tempest to WU but can’t seem to find it. Any thoughts? Thanks.

welcome to the community mjwjh62

It is on the online webpage as described below. Enjoy :slight_smile:

How do I link my station to Weather Underground?
To send your weather station data to WU, create a WU PWS and gather your PWS ID and Station key. Then login to your account on the web app: https://tempestwx.com/ and go to settings > stations > choose your station > public data > Weather Underground and enter your WU PWS station ID and key. Wait about 30 minutes before station data fills in.

1 Like

Here’s a screenshot of the page where you’re supposed to enter your WU “Station ID” and “Station Key”.

Fantastic…would have never found that on my own…many thanks, Michael

My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to 99 cents a can. That's almost $7.00 in dog money. Joe Weinstein
1 Like

Many thanks…would have never found that on my own…Michael

My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to 99 cents a can. That's almost $7.00 in dog money. Joe Weinstein

Thanks, this is the piece I was missing. Station started showing data within minutes.

2 Likes