I’m trying to add the Sky, which arrived the other day but the Hub is being stubborn.
I followed the steps:
- Start the app
- Tap the settings icon
- Tap Station
- Tap [Station Name]
- Tap Manage Devices
- Hit [+] to add a new device
The Android App consistently says:
Hub Not Connected
Make sure HUB has power and is within 10 feet. You may need to restart the app, or cycle the power on your HUB.
- Within 3 metres of the Hub
- Restarted the Hub 2 or 3 times
- Enabled Bluetooth
- Allowed Location permission for the App on the phone
- the LED is blue on the hub
- when i hit “WiFi Setup” in the station settings, the app shows the same “Hub Not Connected” message
- I tried setting it up with another phone, same issue.
- The main phone is Android 8.1
- I can see the Hub has an IP address assigned at the router.
- Hub says it is on Firmware 47
- The hub has an Air added that is reporting data OK.
Everything looks OK so I’m a bit flummoxed as to why the Hub is not connecting. Any tips?