Black Theme (Solved)

@corrineb
Hello, today I see this “black theme” when checking my (offline) station.
Is it a new feature?? It looks good!!

1 Like

Hey @Max_Italy,

I’d like to take credit for that nice dark theme, but unfortunately, I can’t. What browser and browser version are you using? I suspect it is an issue with the CSS gradient background that we are using.

1 Like

I think you’re right… It’s Firefox 61.0.1 64bit portable.
Now it’s with its usual colors… May I suggest you to keep it as a valid option in case of selectable theme implementation?

1 Like

If we ever develop themes for the website, I will keep this color scheme in mind.

3 Likes

If you are doing a theme for a down station, red would get my attention… :astonished:

3 Likes

I prefer plaid. But like the idea of red.

1 Like

Please add my voice to optional theme colors and have to agree if the page turned red to indicate a technical issue that would be extremely valuable. :+1:

1 Like

Little note if you go colours, remember quite some people are color blind (you have 3 types if I remember) … before launching anything please do check with an online simulator that the colours are

1. distinct for them and not all same grey
  2. if colours with text, text stays easily readable

In the past I helped dev an iPhone app and we had quite some returns when using red … thing became unreadable so we had to start over again to make it colour wise and greyscale wise readable.

1 Like

If WF did decide to offer color variations at some point, here’s an online color blindness simulator to make sure those color schemes avoid the pitfalls Eric mentioned:
https://www.color-blindness.com/coblis-color-blindness-simulator/

2 Likes