Beta testing for the Breathe

@dsj Please add my name to the BREATHE Beta testing list/program. Thanks.

3 Likes

Mr Eager – Would like to be a beta tester of the BREATHE !!!

1 Like

Sign me up for beta testing! And if you won’t be doing beta testing, just send me one of those in-house prototypes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to see a basic Temperature/Humidity sensor (AIR without the pressure and lightning bit) that can be used indoors and in my greenhouse. In the ideal I’d have on my app the AIR readings outside and basic temp/humidity inside and in the greenhouse. And if it’s cheap enough there’s scope to add these in different areas in the house (in the heating scheme/humidity scheme of things there are some clear zones).

6 Likes

Please add my name to the BREATHE Beta testing list :slight_smile:
Thank you Peter

The feature and design options are as well discussed in Breathe and other products

I would as well be interested in assisting @WFmarketing with ideas and testing of beta version(s). :slight_smile:

1 Like

add me to – mr eager to beta test BREATHE

1 Like

By chance, is there an update you can share?

5 Likes

Radon here in the Poconos too!!

2 Likes

No update. Too focused on AIR & SKY (and Hub) at the moment. BREATHE is still very much on the roadmap, but uncertain timing.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Small Birds Causing Rain

Greetings WeatherFlow,

Hey I would like to be a beta tester for the Breathe. When does WeatherFlow think the Breathe will be available to the public. I am retired (El Tech) from the NWS and would love to help out WF with its new sensors.

Brad

1 Like

Still no ETA on BREATHE, but we’ll announce it as soon as we have one!

6 Likes

Can’t wait!! Love my WF station👍

2 Likes

I also am interested on being a beta tester. I love the weatherflow system I have so far.

Yes, I was wrong. I underestimated the time.

1 Like

Whenever it comes to market I will diffidently buy one!!! I would love to be a beta tester but I know y’all have a ton of people wanting to be testers! But anyway I am a WF guy and would buy any product WF comes out with!!

Thanks,

Dicky

5 Likes

I would be willing to participate in the Breathe beta testing. I own 3 PurpleAir monitors. WeatherUnderground sensor LMNSAINT25

https://www.purpleair.com/

1 Like

I’d be interested in hearing what you think about the PA units. Given all the wildfires up here in the Pacific Northwest last year, it would be nice to have some good data at an affordable price.

Last year we waited too long before MacGuyver’ing up some air filters. It was a (cough) bad (wheeze) summer up here.

Yes, the smoke from the Pacific Northwest fires impacted Minnesota as well, and the PurpleAir monitors picked it up with no problem.

I have 2 outdoor and 1 indoor monitors. Only one of the outdoor units is running now due to a power supply issue. PA sent me a new power supply, but more snow needs to melt before I get it replaced.

They have 6 channel (bins) particle sensors that measure from 0.1 - 10 micron. The outdoor monitors are dual channel, the indoor a single. My outdoor monitors store raw data on a microSD card.

The units held up in the minus 30 temps this winter. No problems. Access to data is limited to what you can get from their map website. At least, I do not know how to get more data, other than the microSD card.

Support is good. They have been responsive to my requests. I would be nice if there was smartphone app and I think they are working on one. There is F-book page for news and updates.

Let me know if you have specific questions.

FirefoxScreenSnapz005