Batteries going missing

This is not a complaint about shipping delays, I just found this humorous and thought I’d share.

Back in April I bought a set of the recommended batteries after the announcement that shipping would start soon. I wanted to be ready to go as soon as the station arrived. The package of batteries has been sitting on my desk since then waiting. Yesterday I noticed the package had been opened and couple of batteries were missing. I guess they’ve now become fair game for other devices in the house!

So I’m looking for recommendations on how to keep more batteries from disappearing? :grinning:

7 Likes

You must have children lol. Sounds like you need to lock up those batteries.

The batteries for my AIR and SKY sat on my desk for over a week before the WF hardware arrived. The wife never even noticed them sitting there :grinning:

Jim

1 Like

I do not have any advice to offer. The 12-pack that I had purchased for my outstanding Air/Sky shipment is down to a 3-pack. :man_facepalming: Four to the front door lock, three into the Davis Envoy for backup batteries, and two into the TV remote which ironically stopped channel-surfing on The Weather Channel during one of their docu-drama shows. (Can you blame me for grabbing the nearest batteries to turn that drivel off?)

Ironically, between the two of us, we have a complete set… :rofl:

2 Likes

I think the two missing batteries ended up in my wife’s mouse. Hmm, and the front door lock is reporting low batteries so maybe the best solution is order more batteries…

3 Likes

https://community.tempest.earth/t/energizer-lithium-batteries-walmart-low-price-option/498/3?u=vreihen

3 Likes

Why so rude ?

We first of all is “I”, no one speaks for other persons. The only person I know that has a legal right to say we is a king (like the Belgian king for ex, he always adresses as we, habit or other reason I don’t know)

This topic is in the general section where you can talk about other subjects then those directly related to the hardware/software, so yes from time to time I don’t mind a less pro post and a good lauch.
And if you don’t like it, no problem, for as much I know, nobody forces you to read them, just skip to the next …

So relax, take a deep breath and go to the next post :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Boy, this turned whacko quickly.

1 Like

As Eric noted, this is the general forum as such almost anything can be discussed here within reason. This entire Weather Flow forum is new and no formal rules have been put into place. As such, my views and belief is to let the community grow organically and see what comes from it.

In my experience it promotes ideas, collaboration, insight, and perhaps long term friendships.

I am a firm believer in free speech and letting others express themselves in a way that helps others or provides an alternative view. So long as people are polite and have the ability to understand there will always be opposing views.

I do not intend to become the forum police . . . :neutral_face:

Let’s try to make this place about inclusion, sharing, and having a good time! Seeing endless flags for things that are so minor directly impacts the tenant of sharing.

Rock On . . . :+1::sunglasses:

I bought a 12-pack of Energizer Lithium on sale for a whopping $2 off the regular price and slapped a Post-It note on the package they’re for daddy’s future weather station. So far, the children have honored this. But hurry, Shenzhen factory, hurry!

6 Likes

My batteries are locked in a drawer. I can’t imagine the horror of having one of those in that little annoying music thingy of my baby daugther playing for months to come! :smiley:

3 Likes