ArchiveSW - Display & Data Archive Storage

I don’t know if this matters of not:

1 Like

It’s not working because you don’t have the script file. I haven’t send it to anyone.

LOL That does make sense!

1 Like

I’ll test it as well. Looks like we need an extra script?

1 Like

Run updatefiles and it should download.

Looks like it downloaded but it doesn’t seem to be uploading after about 15 minutes. I don’t see anything in the logs and the process doesn’t seem to be running. See the screenshots below…
logs about process

1 Like

Did you set it up on the Upload tab?

Yeah, I did.
upload

1 Like

Server was updated. You need to restart the Process.

1 Like

Seems to work now. Thanks!!

https://www.pwsweather.com/obs/RIODELMAR.html

1 Like

I upped the refresh rate to 1 minute intervals and that seems to work as well.
Definitely not a big deal but…One thing I notice is that the temperature seems to be rounded to the nearest degree while the dewpoint has a 0.1 resolution. Maybe the dewpoint is being calculated at PWS instead of it being sent by ArchiveSW? That’s my guess.

I think it might be time to pull out of the reporting to Weather Underground :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll check that and push out a change if it’s wrong.

I updated about half an hour ago and let it run here is the flow with pws, except the ‘calm’ figure all seems ok
Is this ‘calm’ figure not going to cause problems with them ??

1 Like

The Calm is their doing.

Decimals work now for temperature. Well done sir!

1 Like

ok, I was wondering if it wasn’t your flow sending it as you use the same on the panel … well guess all is well then, it is running zzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleeping:

1 Like

Version .002 of pwsw is available.

1 Like

Ok, still being nitpicky…
Looks like the wind gust numbers are too low. Not sure how they are being translated but the numbers from the WF website are higher than what shows up on PWS.

winds
PWS_winds

1 Like

also rain values seem completely weird to me

think you missed some decimal there, wf shows 12.6 mm today and it comes up as 1244.8 mm … pretty easy to see where I switched from weewx

1 Like

I have uploaded version .003 and added debug output. This will allow you to see what is being sent to PWS so you can determine if there is an error in the displayed data on PWS.

@eric Per PWS instructions rain is being sent in inches so I have no clue what goes on once it is received. Make sure you are on the .003 version and let me know if you see the issue.