ArchiveSW - Display & Data Archive Storage

maybe the difference in writing between countries : point versus comma ?

It seems to be working now, graph is slowly taking on
thanks for the debugging once more

1 Like

I made more changes to cwop.js to improve the data sent to CWOP.

I’m still not convinced how CWOP want data because of the poorly written documentation.

5 Likes

I like the links you added for findu and errors on the upload tab! Everything seems to be working fine.

1 Like

Is it possible to see when exactly my station was disconnected from internet?

1 Like

Not with ArchiveSW as it operates independent of any Internet connection.

One more internal change is coming.

Citizen (cwop.js) will be removed as a process. Server (server.js) will now handle scheduling of CWOP and the upcoming PWSW. This change will allow me to add additional modules that need to be scheduled with no further internal changes.

Under the Upload Tab you will be able to set the time in minutes to send data to external sites.

If testing goes well these files will be available in six hours from this post.

After you update:
On the Upload tab, set the data and save.
On the Process tab, Stop the Citizen process and then Remove it.
Restart the Server process and check the logs.

maybe tell us how to see when this new feature is included ? Version of what file ?
Most probably tonight when I come home but never know you run into some glitch :wink:

1 Like

You will see s new file, CWOP on the About tab, You will see an updated for Sever on the About page.

Looks like the new CWOP and/or Citizen process has an issue. Citizen seems to be restarting every 5 seconds in the process tab.

1 Like

@todd.lorey
Follow these instructions

Got it. Did those steps. Which one of the logs should I look at? I had inadvertently hit delete when on the citizen.err log tab before I posted. It isn’t there anymore. Just .dbg and .log files.

1 Like

If the .err log gets written again let me know. Otherwise It should be working as designed.

If Citizen is still listed in the Process tab, then you need to Stop it and Remove it.

Seems to be ok now. Thanks!

1 Like

Todd, what is your CWOP station id?

FW4261

Funny, I have to type more because the forum software says a post must be 20 characters or more. This should do it! :wink:

1 Like

I have discovered an issue with CWOP.

There are seven CWOP servers and only three are accepting data. CWOP-1, -2 and -6 are accepting and recording the data. CWOP-3, -4, -5 and -7 are not recording the data sent nor or they indicating an error.

While investigating this issue, I also discovered it may be the software that each server uses. Servers 3, 4, 5 and 7 are running an older version.

This is a list of the servers and software.

CWOP-1 javAPRSSrvr 4.2.0b09
CWOP-2 javAPRSSrvr 4.3.0b17
CWOP-3 javAPRSSrvr 3.15b08
CWOP-4 javAPRSSrvr 3.15b08
CWOP-5 javAPRSSrvr 3.15b08
CWOP-6 javAPRSSrvr 4.3.0b22
CWOP-7 aprsc 2.0.20-g6a459af

I’m looking for a solution and help and a direct contact at CWOP.

5 Likes

Todd,

Have a look at this: http://www.wxqa.com/activefwd/C20181212.txt

Be sure to run updatefiles and get the new cwop.js. I found a way to ensure every packet gets to a working CWOP server. Set your minutes to 5 and watch the data. :slight_smile:

Update:

FW3820>;APRS,TCPXX*,qAX,CWOP-6:@121755z3936.18N/10507.13W_337/000g002t048r000p000P000h13b10075l56090.ArchiveSW_1.7.14.029_WeatherFlow
12/113 data packets and 0/0 duplicates; 1584/14652 bytes

12 packets during the last hour. That’s 100%.

1 Like

I have PWS available for testing. If you are willing to test, let me know.

2 Likes

I’ll test! (added filler so this post follows the rules)
PWS station ID: SA4834

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to be uploading.

1 Like