ArchiveSW - Display & Data Archive Storage

I updated
alert.js
archive.js
panel.js
piio.js
server.js
util.js

Run updatefiles and you will receive them. I did NOT update the version number. Restart all after you download.

Still No errors…

Looking good!

The issues fixed were in the TCP disconnect. There were times that the the services would not reconnect to the Server service. This or course would cause messages to be missed.

Hi, after updating files and restarting services, on β€œabout page” I am getting this message:

ReferenceError: /home/pi/archivesw/views/about.ejs:2
1|

2| <%
3| var page = β€˜about’;
4| var eventTemp = eventT;
5| if (β€œflag” in event) {

eventT is not defined
at eval (eval at compile (/home/pi/archivesw/node_modules/ejs/lib/ejs.js:618:12), :13:17)
at returnedFn (/home/pi/archivesw/node_modules/ejs/lib/ejs.js:653:17)
at tryHandleCache (/home/pi/archivesw/node_modules/ejs/lib/ejs.js:251:36)
at View.exports.renderFile [as engine] (/home/pi/archivesw/node_modules/ejs/lib/ejs.js:482:10)
at View.render (/home/pi/archivesw/node_modules/express/lib/view.js:135:8)
at tryRender (/home/pi/archivesw/node_modules/express/lib/application.js:640:10)
at Function.render (/home/pi/archivesw/node_modules/express/lib/application.js:592:3)
at ServerResponse.render (/home/pi/archivesw/node_modules/express/lib/response.js:1008:7)
at f1 (/home/pi/archivesw/server.js:240:10)
at

What to do?

Look in the file, config.json and see what the database version is. Also run updatefiles.js from a terminal window. You are missing a file.

Changed the database name to .test, I update files again and restarted my Pi. Now I am getting error message in log files:
Error: listen EADDRINUSE :::8080 at Object._errnoException (util.js:1022:11) at _exceptionWithHostPort (util.js:1044:20) at Server.setupListenHandle [as _listen2] (net.js:1367:14) at listenInCluster (net.js:1408:12) at Server.listen (net.js:1492:7) at Object.<anonymous> (/home/pi/archivesw/server.js:43:12) at Module._compile (module.js:652:30) at Object.Module._extensions…js (module.js:663:10) at Module.load (module.js:565:32) at tryModuleLoad (module.js:505:12)

You have server.js running twice or you have another application that is using port 8080.

Just this one :frowning:
I tried to reinstall it also in the meanwhile. I am not sure, maybe I used another user for installation (root instead of pi). Can this cause problem, and how to delete everything and do fresh install again?

Yes, if you installed it twice that will cause issues. Delete the new install. Find the folder archivesw and delete everything.

Open a terminal window and type: pm2 list

What does it show?

Dir deleted.
Result from pm2 list:
root@raspberrypi:~# pm2 list
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name β”‚ id β”‚ mode β”‚ status β”‚ β†Ί β”‚ cpu β”‚ memory β”‚
β”œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”‚ Server β”‚ 0 β”‚ 1.7.13 β”‚ fork β”‚ online β”‚ 171 β”‚ 0% β”‚ 38.4 MB β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

Okay. it shows you have Server running. Now you can open a browser to port 8080 on your PPi.

Ok, under the root I stoped server and restarr PI. After loging with pi user, 4 processes are running archive, panel, pio and server.

It look like that everything is now ok. No more errors in logs, about page is showing:

Datebase level: 1.7.13.test <== Do NOT run AlterTables!

Application

Version

Service

Updated

Alert

yes

AlterTables

no

Archive

yes

Backfill

no

Citizen

yes

DailyStats

no

Panel

yes

PanelIndex

ui

Piio

yes

Server

yes

Start

no

TippingBucket

no

UpdateFiles

no

Utility

no

WeatherCalc

no

RPi Reboot:

Archive Restart:

Hub Reboot:

Hub Update:

Battery Low:

Sorry for formating, I am doing all of this on my phone :-). Can I check anything additionally?

It looks like the application is running. The log files will show any issues.

dd it and it seems to run ok

what happens coming night with the cron ?

edit : is pws coded ?

Working everything, looking into tables I just notice that I am missing approx. data for 1.5 hour today.

Additionally, what is a meaning of link β€˜Clear Warnings’ on device tab? When I click on it, nothing is happened…

if you use pushover or the other option as an alert sending option, once you have for ex low batterie, you need to reset it … else it would send endless warnings …
That is what I did understand from it.

In one moment I had battery level measure as 0.0, but obviously this was some mistake. How to reset it?

The β€œClear warnings” clears the battery warnings that have been sent. If you get a 0vdc battery warning you will not get a second warning until you reset the warnings. This is necessary when you replace batteries.

I click several times but nothing happens…

1 Like