Today (May 23, 2019) we will be releasing new Smart Weather app versions: iOS v3.0 and Android v3.0. Significant changes in this release include:
- New tabs UI : Now | History | Map | Settings
- Now tab displays current station summary data
- History tab introduces an intentionally simple summary of daily min/max/avg values for previous days
- Map tab provides access to the public Smart Weather community
- Settings tab is the new point of access to all station settings.
- Wind direction offset : Add or subtract degrees to adjust the directional orientation of your SKY from the app (without having to climb up on the roof!). Access from the ‘Manage Devices’ >> ‘Advanced’ menu.
- Replace Device facilitates replacing a physical end device (AIR or SKY) while maintaining data continuity (in mobile apps only). Access from the ‘Manage Devices’ >> ‘Advanced’ menu.
- Simplified Share URL allows users to copy/paste/share the web URL for their station’s webpage
Enjoy. - the WF team