App not showing latest data when zoomed out (resolved)

I went to check the weather using smartweather through the chrome browser, and it looked like it had not updated in two hours. I checked WU and the IFTTT google doc, and both showed recent events. I played around with it a bit and realized if zoomed in all the way on the data, it showed all of it to me, but if I zoomed out, it was missing a couple of hours. I’m getting the same behavior though the Android App.

So save some time, I recorded what it was doing.

Out of curiosity, I used the map to go to some nearby devices, and they seemed to be having the same issue, unless zoomed all the way in, not showing a couple of hours of data. This was around 11:00 AM (16:00 UTC).

Anyone know what’s going on?

Thanks,
Richard.

Forgot to add the following:
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 78.0.3904.70 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 10 Home

Also happens on Android 10
App version v3.25(65).

I just noticed the same thing as well.

I am getting the same missing data since 955am this morning on both Web Page and in the Iphone/Ipad App.

I checked neighboring stations and theirs are impacted as well.

I did open a support ticket.

I am not clear if there is a support page where system status is reported for known issues.

The phones are never picked up.

Thanks folks! We’re aware of the issue and are working to correct it ASAP.

I had the same but see that it just now started registering again so hopefully all set now.

The issue appears to be resolved on both Iphone/Ipad and Web App.

Thank you kindly for jumping on it as there is a high impact wind event unfolding in Western and High Country of NC this afternoon

While the behavior has changed for me, I’m not sure it’s fully resolved. With the exception of fully zoomed in, I have about a three hour gap in data. For example, from 9:00AM to 12:05PM for the 5 minute zoom, and 9:00AM to 12:30PM for the 30 minute level.

@richardgbinghamii_wf Our team won’t be able to get that gap fixed until tomorrow, hang tight for now!

@WFsupport , that’s fine. Since the data shows when fully zoomed, I know it’s not lost. Thanks for the quick response to this issue.

When I zoomed in an hour ago, all the information (time, data, etc.) was current. When I zoomed out, the AIR unit’s information was three days out of date. The SKY unit was working OK. I rebooted the modem and that seems to have fixed the problem in the past half hour. All is now well. :grinning:

It looks like the issue is fixed for me. Thanks ! :slight_smile:

Yep here too :+1: all data up to date