[App] Apple Watch App (Completed)

It would be really handy if the app could be ported to the Apple Watch and Android counterparts.

I’m adding my vote to an Apple Watch app, with complications for at least the temperature circle complication on all applicable faces (incl. the Infograph Modular face). I’d love a middle complication with hourly forecast details like Forecast Bar, Carrot, or Snowflake does.

For those with Apple Watches and want something in the mean time, I use Forecast Bar for the middle complication on my Infograph Module face (which pulls data from Weather Underground when you’re within a certain distance of your weather station, configured with the iPhone app), and also Carriot weather for the temperature circle complication which does the same thing with Weather Underground. (You could use one or the other for both, but I’ve found Forecast Bar to be slightly more reliable in pulling data from WU timely than Carrot for some reason, and I love their sunset/sunrise circle complication.)

2 Likes

An Apple Watch application would be great

1 Like

Apple Watch app expected to be released really soon… https://www.cioreview.com/news/weatherflow-announces-the-availability-of-the-tempest-weather-system-nid-31895-cid-219.html

4 Likes

I’m for a Apple watch app. I don’t own a watch yet but in the future I plan on owning one. Just waiting on better battery life before I purchase one.

Just wondering if there is an eta for the apple watch integration - as per the link above?

I ask as I’ve just got the watch back out of the draw :slight_smile:

Andy

Would LOVE an Apple watch app with complication. Currently using “Carrot” but would prefer not to have the extra step. Thank you!

1 Like

I’d like to add my vote for this!

If you have any votes left, click the vote button above by the topic title.

Would like to see an Apple Watch app also. Something like how dark sky does it

Are the powers that be with Tempest possibly developing the ability to add complications to Apple Watch faces?

Another vote for an Apple Watch complication :slight_smile: I look at my watch way more than my phone for this kind of quick info. Temp, wind speed, today’s forecast, the kind of things one would use to decide whether to go on a walk or not, that kind of info at least.

1 Like

Well that didn’t happen but I heard from Support they are working on it for the next major iOS release. Maybe this fall instead of last fall? No date given but I’m hopeful. :slight_smile:

I also would like to see support for the Apple Watch. Added my vote to the list.

1 Like

As a Weatherflow Tempest user, I would like to be able to monitor weather at home via my Apple Watch so that I can keep track of temperature, rain, lightning via a dedicated Apple Watch app. Would like to see temperature at home via a widget that I include in my Apple Watch dial.

1 Like

Try Scriptable - see this discussion - WeatherFlow Widget for iOS/iPadOS 14

While an official Tempest App widget would be better this works.

:tada:

We want to thank everyone who has voted on this feature request and expressed interest in having an Apple Watch app for Tempest Weather. The community was very enthusiastic about this and we’re excited to let you all know our developer team is working hard on an Apple Watch app for the next major update.

When we have further news to share, we will post an update in #announcements

1 Like