[App] Android Widget

I’d like a wx widget similar to wxunderground.

2 Likes

I assume you are referring to one that is always on the screen and not the one which shows in the notifications?

Yes, I apologise as I should have been more specific

1 Like

I agree. I would like to have one with out having to pull down the notifications window.

I third this idea, I would love to have an on screen widget. also a lock screen widget would be cool too.

1 Like

Make sure you vote for it then.

I voted before I commented.

1 Like

Since the loss of Dark Sky and Moved to Today’s Weather, now using my own weather station and the Tempest app I too would like to see Widgets on Android comparable to Today’s Weather. Just voted this up.

I agree with this. We definitely need an Android configurable Weather Widget. The Weather Underground widget on my Android phone has gotten more and more glitchy with time, and don’t even get me started about Weather Underground since they were bought out by Weather Channel and the demise of the Storm App.

Yup. One more to the list asking for a widget…Thank you

I’d like this too or at least the ability to customize what information appears in the notification window. I get frustrated that is shows wind speed but not direction, and then have to open the app to get that information.