[App] Apple Widgets (In Development)

Now that iOS is finally supporting home screen widgets, I would like to suggest that the Tempest app developers work on having Tempest widgets available when iOS 14 is released. That would be very cool.

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s already in progress but I feel like a widget would be awesome to have for IOS14 through the tempest app.

Lol. Totally missed this. My bad!

Any update from the WeatherFlow folks relative to providing an iOS 14 widget for Tempest?

Not yet but someone has created a script that you can run via another app… WeatherFlow Widget for iOS/iPadOS 14

3 Likes

iPhone Widgit for Home Screen for IOS 14.xx and iwatch Integration would be Great

Add your vote for that here:

3 Likes

What about adding for Android, which has had widgets for 12 years? :wink: (I’m having fun, not an Apple hate post)

Please give us some nice looking iOS widgets like windy dose.
With the ability to use it on every screen.

1 Like

Or a more analog approach for realtime…

https://weather.wilmslowastro.com/test/dashboard/dashboard.php

:slight_smile:

1 Like

As a Weatherflow Tempest user, I would like to create iOS widgets and sidebar items to display summary results of current Tempest conditions so that I can easily, at a glance, see how the weather is shaping up.

With the release of ios15 it would be wonderful to have a widget for Tempest which can be relocated to the Home Screen both for the iPhone and iPad

added your post here and your vote. No use is spreading it over several posts. It dilutes the numbers.

:tada:
Thanks everyone who voted on this feature request. iOS widgets are very popular with our users and we’re excited to let you all know our developer team is working on home screen widgets for the next major app update.

When we have further news to share, we will post an update in #announcements

1 Like