(edited - had hub/air reversed. This matches the output below)
In poking around the data, I see that the obs_air hub_rssi is always zero, yet the obs_sky hub_rssi value seems reasonable (I think).
- hub status RSSI = -37 (sits 3 feet below the access point)
- sky device_status rssi = -62
- sky device_status hub_rssi = -60
- air device_status hub_rssi = -46
- air device_status rssi = 0
What is ‘hub_rssi’ as opposed to ‘rssi’ in the air+sky status ?
The air is about 15’ line of sight through a window to the hub, and the sky is perhaps 100’ through walls, the refrigerator, etc. to the hub at the far corner of the house from where the sky is mounted. Stuff is stable regardless, FWIW.