Ability to Select Default Weather Station

I have two Weather Station‘s and would like to be able to set the default Weather Station, so when I open the app that station displays.

mail support, they can set the primary station for you

Right now the only thing you can do is always have your preferred station showing when you close or switch away from the app.

BTW, if you have any votes left, you should vote for your feature request.

What @sunny is talking about is if you have more than one sensor attached to your hub/station. For example, if you had two Tempest sensors and you wanted a different one to show on the forecast screen. If this is the case, then do what @sunny suggested and contact support.

3 Likes

I contacted support and they said they could not reorder them for me.

I did put it in the suggestion section.

Thanks.

Hi @thompsoncd
Depending on the reason you use the App you might be able to create a short cut to the web page of your desired station and view it in a browser window. Many people only use the App to setup their Tempest and then use a browser on their phone or computer to view their weather. The web page view appears very similar to the App. I have more than one station and these screen captures show how I can go directly to either station. You can create a favourite with the station in the address for your desired station. You just need to replace your station number in the address.

Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 3.23.51 am

Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 3.23.22 am

cheers Ian :slight_smile:

I don’t know what determines the order of multiple weather stations. Is it the order they were entered or is it alphabetical? If alphabetical, maybe I can change the name of the one I want to appear first?

I this is anything to go by, it looks like the order is determined by the Station ID.

The Station ID is at the end of the station name.

Interesting! But I don’t have any station ID’s.

You have Station IDs, you just didn’t put them in the names of your stations like I did.