00X On Bottom Left

I had no idea what to search for to see if this was already discussed but within the app, on the bottom left I was seeing 002 when I first set up my Tempest. Now it shows 003. Any idea what this number means ?

1 Like

What screen are you seeing this?
When it gets to 007 I think this is the secret service :wink:

3 Likes

:joy: On the main screen after you load the app. Scroll all the way to the bottom. On the left it shows these numbers and the far right says “Online”.

2 Likes

I have never noticed it before, but it is also in the web version and attached to the forecast and not the online icon:

As you can see, the web DIV is called station-info, and the number itself is labeled forecast-info.

If I was a betting person, I’d put my money on the programmers being in the process of adding a tiny station hardware alert in that spot in a future release. The number is probably a forecast revision number, or possibly how old the forecast is (two hours old). Just my guesses, though…

2 Likes

Of my 3 stations viewing on the web page they all have a 002 including one that has been offline for a long time.
Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 11.34.10 AM
edit:And same 002 in the App on all 3 stations.

Seems odd that mine initially said 002 and now shows 003.

I asked a long time ago, and it is just some internal weatherflow thing with no meaning to us. Beats me why they need this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.